Wednesday, December 8, 2010

08.12.10

Hello All,, I feel like writing a blog post now so here I am :D
I have very bad memory lately, cant even remember what I did yesterday and what I am doing tmr T_T

So, on Monday I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows with Bella just at the cinemas at AF and tmr, I am going to her house to make bubble tea and listen to her manga talks cuz she is going to explain to me why is this and why is that and is my brother's bday this Satuday O.O and I have no present for him D:
Well, what's the point when he is going to go on his trip soon, right? but still I feel bad anyway

I've done nothing yesterday and tdy, just been watching HK dramas non-stop and I was suppose to go to Dreamworld tdy but it's now postponed to nxt Wed due to the rain previously and everybody was concerned that it will rain tdy so yeah, it was postponed

I have nothing else to write O.O
TTYL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment